After the temporary closures of our offices, we are happy to announce that all of our offices are now open.
We ask that walk-in visits be limited to dropping off documents and signing paperwork only.
Meetings: Should you require a meeting with a member of our team, you must book with them in advance of your visit. Only pre-booked appointments will be accepted.
Please note the following for your protection:
- We respectfully ask that you wear a face covering on the premises. Our personnel will also wear face coverings. Gloves are available if chosen to be worn.
- Please do not attend the offices if you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have enforced a 1 person limit on visits to the office. 2 people will be granted entry if necessary.
- Only 2 clients will be permitted into the reception area at any one time. This may cause a short wait outside of the door. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please note that our reception furniture has been reduced and the layout of the room changed. This is to ensure we can adhere to the social distancing rules in place.
- We respectfully ask that you adhere to the social distancing rules in place as well as use the signage, markings and sanitiser provided.
- The person meeting you will guide you through the process to ensure that you, and they, are safe.
- We are unfortunately unable to offer refreshments or the use of toilets at this time.
- Please respect other visitors/staff on entry and exit by maintaining your distance.
- We ask that you exit the area yourself. Personnel will not hold the door for you to ensure social distancing is abode by.
We thank you for your continued support.