On the 4th October MW Solicitors reached another milestone in our history opening the 27th office in our network.
Meet The Team
Anne-Marie Smith (Licensed Conveyancer)
Partner and Head of Property Law Division - Eastbourne
With over 10 years experience in Residential Property, Anne-Marie provides clients with a personal service and ensures that they feel supported throughout the conveyancing process without bombarding them with legalese.
Her experience runs the full gamut of transactions from multi-million pound properties to lock up garages. All of her clients get the same high quality service with high availability, timely responses and top quality communications which put you at ease and ensure you have an expectation exceeding customer journey. Anne-Marie can assist with:
- Freehold/leasehold sales and purchase
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions
Emily Reed (Property Law Executive)
Executive - Property Law
Emily has 17 years experience in the legal sector, the last 15 of which have been spent in Residential Property.
She takes pride in providing a high quality service, her attention to communication with clients, estate agents and lawyers enables the transactions she manages to proceed as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Emily has strong local connections to the Eastbourne area and is well regarded by many of the local Estate Agents whom she has dealt with for many years.
Emily can assist with all aspects of Residential Property conveyancing including:
- freehold and leasehold sales and purchases,
- transfer of equity
Barbara Macdonald (Partner and Solicitor Family and Child Law)
Partner - Family & Child Law
A qualified Family Lawyer since 2005, Barbara's practice focusses primarily on Care Proceedings, representing children directly or through their Guardians and for parents and grandparents. She is often instructed by Guardians in private law proceedings where the child requires separate representation.
Barabara is acutely aware that many parents who find themselves caught up in care proceedings come from very difficult backgrounds and lack the support of a loving family. At MW our lawyers understand and snsure that the person representing your legal interests, or the legal interests of your child, is sensitive to those human issues.
Barbara is also:
- an Experienced Member of Law Society Children Panel
- a Member of Sussex Family Justice Board
- a Member of Association of Lawyers for Children
About MW Solicitors
Founded in 1983, MW Solicitors is a multi-branch, multi-disciplinary, consumer led high street law firm with 400+ employees and 28 Offices located across London and the South of England.
We are one of the fastest growing law firms in the country in employee numbers, office locations and services provided. We are an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and private equity funded by Business Growth Fund (BGF)
To make quality legal services accessible to everyone."
- We aspire to have more specialist solicitors in more areas of law in more offices on more high streets speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country.
- We believe the support of the law should be life-long and that our clients should feel they and their families are cared for across generations.
- We believe you should be able to deal with real people, close to you, who know you.
- We strive at all times to offer an accessible, affordable, personal service.