At McMillan Williams we know that the key to success is providing a high quality, end to end customer journey. We strive to exceed our client's expectations and this reflects on our partner Estate Agents.
Why Refer Your Clients to McMillan Williams Solicitors Ltd?
- We are highly rated by our clients with over 1,000 Google Reviews across our network. Check Our Offices to read a selection of reviews and see what our clients say about us.
- Our clients acknowledge the quality, speed and efficiency of our service which is often reflected on referring Agents.
- We are Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and Lexcel accredited which brings peace of mind to both client and agent.
- Our dedicated Business Development Managers are on hand to ensure the smooth running of our referring Agent Partner relationships.
- Our mutually beneficial referral agreements and arrangements which can provide staff incentives or a secondary income stream for your business.
- We provide clients with direct contact details to access their Solicitor in the most convenient way and at times which best suit their need.
- We provide a local, friendly, service in 25 High Street offices across London, the South East, Kent, Sussex and South Coast.
- Clients can use any office to drop off paperwork and to sign documents. We aim to make things as convenient as possible for clients.
- Our staff speak over 20 languages and we have won awards for our industry leading diversity statistics.
- Over 30 years experience of Partnering with referring Agents to ensure the best possible service levels are offered to all clients that are recommended to MW.
- Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors with experience of Residential, Commercial, New Build, Shared Ownership and Leasehold Enfranchisement ensures you have an expert in every field to make the process as smooth running as possible.
- Our specialist team of in-house auditors are on hand at all times to help with complex deals where the buyer may be overseas, is assigning the contract or is an investor with multiple sources of funds.
- MW Solicitors are on the majority of lender panels and are able to take on Help to Buy clients.
- We open over 1,200 conveyancing files per month making us one of the top 10 largest conveyancing firms (based on Land Registry data). We have the capacity and ability to meet your clients needs.
- Our fall through rate is 18% compared to the national average (which.co.uk) of 30%. We successfully exchange on 82% of our sales and purchases ensuring happy clients and Referring Agent Partners.
How do I Sign up?
For more information on our Estate Agent Partnership Scheme, please contact: